Original design: Your Lederhosen come with a traditional knife pocket. Additionally, two front pockets and one at the back, you can safely store your valuables and indulge.
Guess what: we got you covered! Just open the leather straps on the back of your Hosen and enjoy the next drink :-)
Horn Like Buttons
Brown/white buttons as used for centuries
The Lederhosen come with beautiful embroidery on multiple positions
Here are some of the amazing features of these Lederhosen:
- Real Leather,
- Real craftsmanship from designer to tannery to tailor,
- Tighter fit in the beginning, leather loosens and adapts according to your body
- Gorgeous color gets better over time as it develops “patina”
- Comfortable and easy to put on/take off
- Includes adjustable suspenders
- Multiple practical pockets, includes knife pocket
- How they are worn in Germany
- Original gift for friends and family
Bavaria Trachten® - About us...
When Thomas and Till put their heads together, their intention was to figure out a way to share their love for the German traditions and culture with the US.
With personal roots in the German textile and leather handcraft going back to the early 1900’s, the two Germans naturally thought of selling German Lederhosen, authentic leather pants whose origin can be traced back to the Old World and the working class group within Germany.
And so the brand Bavaria Trachten was born, a family business registered in Germany that distributes German wares directly to the US; no middleman present.
In line with their love for the German culture and the Oktoberfest, Thomas and Till design products that have an aspect of originality, sticking to the way things have been done and worn for centuries, maintaining the traditional charm all the way!
Why buy from us...
- your authentic look is our mission
- our family’s make garments since the dawn of time (almost)
- we are Germans living in Germany and breathing Oktoberfest culture
- our inventory is stored in several warehouses in the US
- your order is at your doorstep in 2-4 days
- you can return your lederhosen at no cost
- we can also meet you for a beer at our Miami office
Why not buy from us...
- you are looking for a cheap costume
- you don’t want to look authentically German at Oktoberfest
- you already have a pair of our lederhosen, and they let you so long that there is no reason to replace them
- you are looking for a Bavaria Trachten Dirndl (traditional dress for women). Sorry ladies, we don’t have those yet :(